Help George keep his wife in Coffee


Become a supporter of the online edition of 'Cartoons by George'.




Supporters are the most important piece of any puzzle. As a cartoonist for many years, my support base has been traditional media, including magazines and newspapers. In fact, I've never really gotten to know the people who enjoy my cartoons, other than my close friends and family ('Grandma, bless you').


During COVID, NewsCorp in Australia ended its long reign of support for many artists. This was inevitable with the internet becoming the preferred medium for news and entertainment.



So, I'm moving with the times, and this time around, I'd like to invite everyone who enjoys my cartoons to become an online supporter. This is not a subscription. By supporting me with a one-time supporter's donation, you will be added to the supporters' page for the lifetime of this cartoon. 'Till death do us part. Without supporters, artists' work ceases to exist.



Supporters Coffee Donation


Comments